Background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Tea Time TuTu

What to do with fabric scraps...

A quilt?
Been there, done that. 
It took me forever.

Trash?
No, no. 
We are focusing on re-using & re-purposing, remember?

How about a tutu?
Yes, yes!

For Little C?
No, no. 
Well, who then?
For the tutu drive!
Samster Mommy Tutu Drive


Please check out this charity & help in some way.
What a fabulous idea!


A special thanks to Jessica at Oh So Happy Together 
for the tutorial that allowed me to complete this little gem
and to Samster Mommy for her genius idea!








































































Linked to:
Someday Crafts
Oh So Happy Together





giveaways



5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore it! Do you mind if I share this on my blog? (If you are on FLickr, you can add it to the group and I can just grab the html or I can just copy and paste). Thanks :)


    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be honored if you'd share this. I just added them to the flickr group page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tutu and a sweet thing to do!
    Thanks for the sweet comments on my white/burlap wing chair slipcover. I put off making this for SO long! I bought the chair and kept it in the garage for a long time...too scared to start but once I did, it went so fast! Let me know if I can help/encourage you to try it and let me see your finished project!
    xoxo
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi You’ve got a great blog and I think you’d be interested in mine. I’d love it if you’d link up to my Tot Tuesdays party- a linky party dedicated to all things toddler: http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/ Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog today from the Happy Together blog. I loved the tutorial but I also big puffy heart love green cleaning and am always looking for new tips and ideas for green cleaning our home! I will definitely be giving the grapefruit scrub and alka seltzer tabs a try. Can't wait to follow you along over the next year :P

    ReplyDelete